Out of the Vault
An Interview on Cyber Harassment and Evidence Collection
In our Out of the Vault series, Patrick Schweihs, Esq. interviews legal experts on the fields of law that rely on web content collection. This episode, he interviewed Ruth Carter, Esq. on her expertise in cyber harassment cases. She brings insight and humor to this discussion about one of the fastest growing fields of law.
Topics we cover:
- What exactly is cyber harassment and who is engaging in it
- The role of social media in cyber harassment
- The increasing expectation of evidence documentation by the court
- Some practical first steps when presented a cyber harassment case
- Best practices for clients and attorneys when dealing with cases
- Real life examples of public cyber harassment cases
Watch the video to learn more or contact us.
About Ruth Carter, Esq.
Ruth is a licensed attorney in Arizona with a practice that focuses on intellectual property, social media law, business startups and contracts, and flash mob law. She was selected for the American Bar Association Legal Rebels in 2012 and the Phoenix Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 in 2013. She is the author of three best-selling books on the legalities of guerrilla marketing and social media including The Legal Side of Blogging for Lawyers.