In a recent interview, Patrick Schweihs, Page Vault’s in-house attorney and Executive Vice President of Customer Solutions, talks about the issues that stem from not using the right tools and strategies to collect social media and other web content from the outset.
- The most common mistakes attorneys make when collecting online evidence
- How the decision of which tool or software to use during a collection plays a role
- The consequences attorneys face for not collecting evidence the right way
- What web content collections should include to ensure admissibility
- How consumer-grade tools don’t meet legal requirements
- Steps attorneys can take to streamline the collection process to avoid legal roadblocks
Continue reading the article to get insights about collecting data online.