Patrick Schweihs, VP of Customer Solutions, interviewed Ruth Carter, Esq. on her expertise in cyber-harassment cases. She brings insight and humor to this discussion about one of the fastest-growing fields of law.
- What exactly is cyber harassment and who is engaging in it
- The role of social media in cyber harassment
- The increasing expectation of evidence documentation by the court
- Some practical first steps when presented a cyber harassment case
- Best practices for clients and attorneys when dealing with cases
- Real life examples of public cyber harassment cases